Mark III Space Marines
This multi-part plastic kit contains the parts necessary to assemble 10 Space Marines in Mark III ‘Iron’ power armour, ready… Read More
- Mark III Space Marines are a living reminder of the dark days of the Horus Heresy
- Their ‘Iron’ armour is a variation on the previous generation’s ‘Crusade’ pattern
This multi-part plastic kit contains the parts necessary to assemble 10 Space Marines in Mark III ‘Iron’ power armour, ready to add to any Space Marine or Chaos Space Marine collection. They come with a host of armament options:
- 10 Phobos-pattern bolters,
- 11 chainswords (one left-handed, allowing a Sergeant to take 2 chainswords),
- 1 heavy bolter,
- 1 power sword,
- 1 power fist,
- 1 Phobos-pattern bolt pistol,
- 1 plasma pistol,
- 1 lightning claw,
- 1 melta gun
- 1 plasma gun,
- 1 Legion Vexilla;
As well as 12 helmeted heads and 2 bare heads, with an included transverse helmet crest. This kit can be used as a standard Tactical Squad in games of Warhammer 40,000, and is supplied with 10 Citadel 32mm Round bases.
Your order can be shipped to you at home or work, see shipping estimates at checkout.
Collection in store is available.