Sector Imperialis: Sanctum
This kit is comprised of 5 frames of plastic components (100 in total): 2 frames each containing 4 wall sections,… Read More
- A ruined and broken Imperial building guarded by 4 impassive statues
- Entirely compatible with the Sector Mechanicus and Sector Imperialis ranges
This kit is comprised of 5 frames of plastic components (100 in total):
- 2 frames each containing 4 wall sections, covered in Imperial iconography (and skulls!), with 4 columns, 3 column top pieces (1 ruined), a vent and 2 small lamps;
- A frame of ruins and floors, containing 1 ruined corner piece section, 3 sections of broken floor, 1 section of unbroken floor, 1 small broken column, 4 small broken floor sections, 1 top piece, 2 support arches, 2 lamps which plug into the underside of the floor sections and 1 small circular lamp;
- A frame of ruined Sector Imperialis buildings, making 3 sections of ruins featuring shattered window sections, broken columns and pipework;
- A frame containing 4 flying buttresses, 4 columns, 4 column top sections and 4 statues. The statues are detailed and grim, clad in heavy robes – 1 clutches a cog-toothed axe, 1 rests a sword upon his column with a large set of keys, 1 holds a sextant and lantern and features a choice of broken or intact head, and 1 is chained, clutching a reliquary (this last statue can optionally be assembled broken.) Also included on this frame are 3 small lamps.
Your order can be shipped to you at home or work, see shipping estimates at checkout.
Collection in store is available.