Thatos Pattern: Extended Hab Module
The ash wastes of Necromunda are an unforgiving environment, utterly deadly for those who can't take shelter from the toxic… Read More
- Occupy a base of operations in the harsh ash wastes
- Build a unique module with optional accessories and a removable roof
- Combine with Thatos Pattern terrain kits to create a modular settlement
The ash wastes of Necromunda are an unforgiving environment, utterly deadly for those who can't take shelter from the toxic storms and rabid fauna. Gangs that operate in the Great Equatorial Wastes, and the Ash Waste Nomads who call them home, use Thatos Pattern Hab Modules for protection and communication. The largest of these structures are the Extended Hab Modules, which are often claimed by the most important gang members and reserved as a base of operations.
This multipart plastic kit allows you to build and customise a complete Thatos Pattern Extended Hab Module. You’ll find the following options:
- Glueless assembly for ladders and roof, allowing you to adjust your build to suit your gaming needs
- Stilts that can be built in two different heights
- A variety of build options for closed and open doors
- Options including stowage, cabling, antennas, and a skylight
- Fully detailed interior, visible when removing the roof to maneuver models inside
The Extended Hab Module is fully compatible with all other Thatos Pattern terrain kits, allowing you to build, rearrange, and expand a modular settlement or gang headquarters suited to battlefields, scenarios, and campaigns of any shape or size – multiple Extended Hab Modules can even be combined to create towers of different sizes. There's no need to limit yourself to Necromunda, either – this terrain is also ideal for use in games of Kill Team and Warhammer 40,000.
Your order can be shipped to you at home or work, see shipping estimates at checkout.
Collection in store is available.