Hunters of Huanchi
The Horns of Hashut are heralds of ruin and desolation, relentless destroyers sent forth by the Father of Darkness. Each… Read More
- A merciless warband for games of Warcry, with a set of reference cards
- Builds 10 models with a variety of cruel weapons and infernal devices
- Add fighters to your Slaves to Darkness army in Warhammer Age of Sigmar
The Horns of Hashut are heralds of ruin and desolation, relentless destroyers sent forth by the Father of Darkness. Each region they conquer is pulverised, stripped, and rendered barren for the industrial tyranny of their daemonic god. The Horns of Hashut wage war like a raging taurus, stampeding over their foe to crush them entirely, swinging heavy weapons while unleashing cruel devices of duardin design – choking ash bombs and infernal flamehurlers.
This multipart plastic kit builds a full warband of the Horns of Hashut, for use in games of Warcry. Led by Ruinator war-leaders, these zealous slavers don work-leathers, chains, and scaled armour for battle. While the elites wear brazen war-masks and wield a variety of flails, horned bidents, ash bombs, and flame-hurling devices, the warband's lesser Shatterers are armed with tools of labour such as hammers and mattocks. These models can also be used as part of a Slaves to Darkness army in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar.
This set contains 10 plastic miniatures:
- 1x Ruinator Alpha (with a War Bident or Heavy Flail)
- 1x Ruinator
- 3x Demolishers with Crushing Weapons
- 1x Demolisher with Crushing Weapon and Shield
- 1x Demolisher with Flamehurler
- 3x Shatterers
This set also includes:
- A Horns of Hashut abilities card, to help unleash this warband’s merciless tactics in your games of Warcry (in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, and Russian)
- 7x Horns of Hashut fighter cards, for viewing your rules at a glance
- 2x wound divider cards for tracking your fighters in battle
This kit comprises 90 plastic components, and is supplied with 3x Citadel 32mm Round Bases, 4x Citadel 28.5mm Round Bases, and 3x Citadel 25mm Round Bases. These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel Colour paints.
Your order can be shipped to you at home or work, see shipping estimates at checkout.
Collection in store is available.